Rochdale Rights of Way Officers

posted 21 Jan 2012, 13:03 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association   [ updated 4 Jun 2017, 01:13 ]
The Rochdale Rights of Way Officers have been disbanded and moved to other departments. You can though continue to report problems you encounter on rights of way to the Council by Phoning 0845 226 1800.
The calls are logged and passed on to the relevant departments. The number of calls about a particular problem will affect the speed in which it is looked into.

So if you have a problem phone in and log it. Don't assume someone else has. The more people log the problem the greater chance something might be done.