October 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:33 by Gill Morrell

Committee Meeting – 23rd October 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown
                        Heidi Jepson

                        Val Johnston
                        Gill Morrell
                        Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough


Copy:              Gwen Mann   

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                            GM

Gill M to contact John Oliver.                                                                                           GM
Send email to members about upgrades.                                                                        BB
Post on Website                                                                                                                GM

·         Secretary’s Report

Nothing new to report.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Nothing new to report. 

·         Website

No report.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Letters of complaint sent to Council about Township Meeting.  They have 20 days to respond.

Furbarn Lane – BB to send email two weeks before the meeting.
Shepherd Street to Clay Lane/War Memorial
IP has list of landowners.

BB asked if anyone had an update on Greenbooth.  She will ring Gwen.                       BB

The Springmill decision is to be made on 11th December 2018.




·         Bury Rights of Way


Elton Reservoir Claim – not yet finalised, paperwork to be checked by a consultant.

Ainsworth Historical – they are going to use a consultant for these too.

LT has a councillor on side and she is trying to set up a meeting with him,                     LT

IP reported that the cobbles near the motorway bridge have been fixed and the drains have also been cleared.

Mather Road – demolition completed and right of way is open.  They have to put a footway in and it has to be put away from the public right of way.  IP has sent an email to David Chadwick.

Bury Plan – Currently not including horses.  Need to emphasise equestrian use.  IP asked to comment.

Scotland Lane is washing away following a path being made up the hill.  IP is going to contact Lancashire Council.                                                                                         IP

LAF meeting – discussed the Beeline Walking Challenge Funds.  £160m over 4 years.  The Council have to apply for funding.  Can be used to improve road crossings.  Nothing proposed yet.  IP is going to write a letter.  Gill M to get an address for Andy Burnham.
IP is going to try to get the BHS onboard.  Try to find Chris Boardman’s address.  IP/GM

Social

29th October Graham Steeden.    PT to organise a raffle.
26th November – Evidence for Furbarn Lane

IP asked if anyone had an object to AGM being brought forward by a week as BB could not attend.  Agreed.

National Federation Meeting is on 12th November at The Pack Horse.

·         Any Other Business

Committee Christmas meal to be organised in January at The Waggon.

·         Next Meeting

Tuesday, 20th November at 8.00 pm.

Comments