Constitution‎ > ‎Committee Meetings‎ > ‎

2018 Committee Meetings


November 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:35 by Gill Morrell

Committee Meeting – 20th November 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown
                        Heidi Jepson

                        Val Johnston
                        Gill Morrell
                        Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough


Copy:              Gwen Mann   

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                            GM

·         Secretary’s Report

One new member.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Nothing new to report.  Gill has a form to fill in for Barclays.  She will email it to BB and IP.                                                                                                                       GM

·         Website

No report.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Not heard anything about Northdene Drive.

Send email asking people to fill in forms for Furbarn at next week’s meeting.  IP has prepared a presentation to show how to complete the forms.

GM to get about 30 copies of the map.                                                                            GM

BB reported a problem with the gates near Fisherfield Farm Nursery and Willowmead Way.  Julie Simpson has been emailed.  No response to date.


·         Bury Rights of Way


Elton Reservoir Claim – not yet finalised, paperwork to be checked by a consultant.  LT and IP had a meeting with a local councillor who seems to be on our side.

Ainsworth – all Councils to have a DMMO Register, Bury has one but Elton is not on it.  Can’t do Ainsworth until Elton is done.

Tetrosyl – IP showed a map on what is planned for this development.

Gorseybank Quarry – the plan has been made invalid and has been removed from the website.

The landowner wants to tarmac Mather Road.

IP to put a notice in Livery Yards in Birtle area about upgrade of the track from Mather Road which goes over the motorway bridge.                                                                    IP

Drains/Dunham.  IP has sent email to Steve Williams at Lancashire Council.  Chris Peat has advised her to keep sending it.

Beeline – letters have been sent to Andy Burnham, Chris Boardman and Mark Weston.

IP/LT/VJ attended the National Federation Meeting last Monday.  IP has to research three routes around the A627M, 2 at Stakehill and 1 at Thornham.

BB to send out an email asking members if there are any tracks they ride which need upgrading.                                                                                                                         BB

·         2019 Charity

It was agreed to stick with the North West Air Ambulance.

·         Social

21st January AGM

Ideas for next year included a visit to Hough End Stables, Vet School, Liverpool..

·         Any Other Business

Committee Christmas meal to be organised in January at The Waggon.

·         Next Meeting

Tuesday, 15th January at 8.00 pm.

October 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:33 by Gill Morrell

Committee Meeting – 23rd October 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown
                        Heidi Jepson

                        Val Johnston
                        Gill Morrell
                        Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough


Copy:              Gwen Mann   

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                            GM

Gill M to contact John Oliver.                                                                                           GM
Send email to members about upgrades.                                                                        BB
Post on Website                                                                                                                GM

·         Secretary’s Report

Nothing new to report.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Nothing new to report. 

·         Website

No report.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Letters of complaint sent to Council about Township Meeting.  They have 20 days to respond.

Furbarn Lane – BB to send email two weeks before the meeting.
Shepherd Street to Clay Lane/War Memorial
IP has list of landowners.

BB asked if anyone had an update on Greenbooth.  She will ring Gwen.                       BB

The Springmill decision is to be made on 11th December 2018.




·         Bury Rights of Way


Elton Reservoir Claim – not yet finalised, paperwork to be checked by a consultant.

Ainsworth Historical – they are going to use a consultant for these too.

LT has a councillor on side and she is trying to set up a meeting with him,                     LT

IP reported that the cobbles near the motorway bridge have been fixed and the drains have also been cleared.

Mather Road – demolition completed and right of way is open.  They have to put a footway in and it has to be put away from the public right of way.  IP has sent an email to David Chadwick.

Bury Plan – Currently not including horses.  Need to emphasise equestrian use.  IP asked to comment.

Scotland Lane is washing away following a path being made up the hill.  IP is going to contact Lancashire Council.                                                                                         IP

LAF meeting – discussed the Beeline Walking Challenge Funds.  £160m over 4 years.  The Council have to apply for funding.  Can be used to improve road crossings.  Nothing proposed yet.  IP is going to write a letter.  Gill M to get an address for Andy Burnham.
IP is going to try to get the BHS onboard.  Try to find Chris Boardman’s address.  IP/GM

Social

29th October Graham Steeden.    PT to organise a raffle.
26th November – Evidence for Furbarn Lane

IP asked if anyone had an object to AGM being brought forward by a week as BB could not attend.  Agreed.

National Federation Meeting is on 12th November at The Pack Horse.

·         Any Other Business

Committee Christmas meal to be organised in January at The Waggon.

·         Next Meeting

Tuesday, 20th November at 8.00 pm.

September 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:32 by Gill Morrell

Committee Meeting – 24th September 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown
                        Heidi Jepson

                        Val Johnston
                        Gill Morrell
                        Gwen Mann

Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough


Apologies       

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                            GM

·         Secretary’s Report

Nothing new to report.

·         Treasurer’s Report

No report due to time constraints. 

·         Website

No report – RMBC phone number has been updated.   

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

IP asked if there had been any objections to the Woodtop upgrade.  Julie Simpson had advised that none had been received so far.

Northdene Drive is going to Township on 10th October, 6.15 pm in the Conference Suite.  BB to email members.  GM will prepare a bit of a speech and get a talking slot for the meeting.   GM

Furbarn Lane – claim from Ashbourne Street through to Clay Lane via Furbarn Lane and then Footpath 37 (The Rake) down to Jowkin Lane.  John Oliver will help with evidence.  GM to let IP have his contact details.                                                                                                             GM

BB to send out an email asking members to fill in evidence forms at our meeting in November.

We need to identify the landowners and any residents on the route.

PT gave an update from the ROW meeting held last week:


The gate at the top of Woodhouse Lane will be fixed in the next couple of weeks.~
The online map is a long way off being available.
The Council are currently concentrating their finances on National Routes and will progress work on local bridleways when they can.
PT advised them about building on Stakehill Lane which they need to keep an eye on.
The Rochdale Way is still being planned.
Birtle Quarry is ongoing.
Police on Rooley Moor recently confiscated 4 4x4’s, 6 bikes were crushed and issued 16 Section 59 notices.
Reference was made to “Paragraph 1” where you can submit a claim and leave it in abeyance until all the work is complete.  IP will look into this.                                                     IP

·         Bury Rights of Way


Elton Reservoir Claim – has been signed off.  Not to be publicised yet.
IP and LT will arrange a meeting with a local Councillor about the proposed Heritage Trail.
IP had a picture of the surface on the lane down to the motorway bridge.  David Chadwick has taken a Contractor to look at it.  IP asked if she could offer some financial help to get it down quickly.  It was felt we should wait to see what the Council do before offering to help, as its dangerous it is their responsibility to make it safe.  LT will raise it at the next LAF meeting.
Motorbike sign on Mather Road has disappeared.
Buckhurst – Ongoing.

·         Spring Mill Development

An objection has been sent in.

·         Restoring the Record

IP is attending a Restoring the Record meeting on 4th November in Stockport.  There are still places available if anyone else wants to attend.

·         Windfarm Group

IP updated on what the Windfarm Group were up to.  It was agreed that we only get involved with anything that affects a bridleway.  IP asked if we wanted to put our name on Tom Whitehead’s response to the Rossendale Plan which has earmarked the moors for windfarms.  It was agreed we should see the response before committing.  IP to get a copy.                                                                                                                               IP

·         Social

29th October Graham Steeden.    Riding Abroad
26th November – Evidence for Furbarn Lane

·         Any Other Business

IP had had an incident on the road up to Walmersley Golf Club and asked if she could ask them to put a poster up asking their members to be aware of horses on the narrow lane which leads up to the clubhouse.  Agreed.                                                      IP



·         Next Meeting

Tuesday, 23rd October at 8.00 pm.

August 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:28 by Gill Morrell   [ updated 24 Sep 2019, 03:31 ]

Committee Meeting – 21st August 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough


Apologies        Heidi Jepson

Gill Morrell

                        Gwen Mann

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Change spelling of Rawsterne and Sales’s Lane then minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                                                                    GM

·         Secretary’s Report

56 members – one new this month.
No entries received for Treasure Hunt yet.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Gill had spoken to Irene and Barbara and said that she had spoken to Barclays about online banking but they hadn’t called her back as they had promised

·         Website

No report – RMBC phone number incorrect on website needs updating.           GM

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

There had been an on-site meeting at the Quarry in Birtle just before this meeting.  They are not going to install stepovers but going to try to stop the bikes by using some boulders.

Woodtop order has been made and has been posted on the paths.

Northdene Drive is going to Township in October.  Need to find out the date.                BB

A need to upgrade Furbarn Lane has been identified.  BB agreed to put her name to it.  We need to get evidence forms filled in.  Suggested visiting yards in the area.

The next Rochdale ROW meeting is on 20th September.

PT will send the list of missing bridleway signs to Julie Simpson.



·         Bury Rights of Way


Elton Reservoir Claim – no decision yet.  IP has contacted David Chadwick’s boss to try to find out when this will be completed.  No reply to date.  IP had not been able to get in touch with local councillors but will keep trying.                                                                    IP

Buckhurst – Ongoing.

 

·         Social

9th Sept – Treasure Hunt (If any entries are received)

29th October Graham Steeden.                                       

November – Christmas meal at Pack Horse – pie & peas.

·         Any Other Business


Next Meeting

Tuesday, 25th September

July 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:27 by Gill Morrell

Committee Meeting – 24th July 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Heidi Jepson

Val Johnston

Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough

Julie Gray – Birtle Trust (Part only)

Apologies        Gill Morrell

                        Gwen Mann

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                GM

·         Secretary’s Report

55 members – two new this month,

·         Treasurer’s Report

No report.

·         Website

No report – RMBC phone number incorrect on website needs updating.           GM

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Alan Rawstern is trying to get funding for some gates on Rooley Moor to try to deter motorbikers.  He has been unsuccessful to date.

Pat asked for details of any bridleway signs which are illegible or missing in Rochdale area to be reported to her so that RMBC can replace them.  Ones we were aware of were Martlett Avenue, Overtown Lane, Caldershaw/Redfern Wood.  BB to include in email to members.                                                                                                                 BB

Julie Gray wanted our opinion on what would stop motorbikes/quads getting into the quarry.  We suggested Tiger Traps and also some Section 59 signs.





·         Bury Rights of Way


IP/LT/VJ attended LAF Meeting.

Holcombe Moor bridleway is eroded.  This is going to be put right.
IP showed a picture of cycle track on some old railway lines, now experiencing trouble with quad bikes.

Elton Reservoir Claim – no decision yet.  Paperwork is done and will give them 6 weeks before contacting the Secretary of State.

Buckhurst – IP and VJ had attended interviews with Lancashire Council about their evidence forms for Selsis Lane

 

·         Rendezvous Ride

Went well, took £290 in entry fees.

The paramedic on duty donated his fee of £90 for air ambulance.  IP to let BB have his name.                                                                                                                 IP

·         Social

July – quiz

9th Sept – Treasure Hunt

VJ to contact Graham Steeden about October meeting.                                                VJ

November – Christmas meal at Pack Horse – pie & peas.

·         Any Other Business

QAVS on Wednesday via Twitter..not enough knowledge.  IP will apologise to them.

·          

Next Meeting

Tuesday, 21st August

May 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:26 by Gill Morrell   [ updated 30 Sep 2019, 07:44 ]

Committee Meeting – 22nd May 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Heidi Jepson

Val Johnston

Gwen Mann
Hayley Oliver
Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

Pat Tough

Apologies        Gill Morrell

                       

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                GM

·         Secretary’s Report

53 members up to now.  No new members since last meeting.
BB had received 19 replies to the GDPR email.

·         Treasurer’s Report

No report.  IP had spoken to Gill Morrell about receiving payments online.  GM is going to look into it.

·         Website

No report

·         Rendezvous Ride

IP reported that everything is in place for Sunday’s ride.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

IP reported that the Rochdale ROW meeting was on 31st May at 6.30 at No.1 Riverside.  PT and GM to attend.  Things to bring up were Hargate Avenue gateway, Joan’s bridleway – IP to speak to Roy Thornily about the state of this, thank the Council for the great job at Black Dads, Harwood Fields being waterlogged when wet by Moorbank, gate at top of Woodhouse Lane (PNS supposed to be fixing this), gate at Cattlegrid at Lane Head.

GM/HO reported that a ditch had been dug all along Knacks Lane preventing horses access to the moors.  To be followed up with the Council.


·         Bury Rights of Way


IP reported that new fence had been erected near the two motorway bridges and it was now broken.

IP stated that Bury Council had raised concern about financial implications of Elton Reservoir upgrade application.  IP to contact Mark Weston for advice.                                IP

Cycle Way on Bury/Bolton Railway line – IP reported that a kissing gate had been installed where the path meets the bridleway.  Being followed up.

IP attended Simister/Prestwich Bridleways Association AGM and is going to help them to put a claim in.

·         Social

July – quiz

9th Sept – Treasure Hunt

September – BB to contact Graham Steeden. He has suggested doing a talk on his experiences on riding holidays.                                                                                        BB

November – Christmas meal.  It was suggested the Committee go to the Waggon at Birtle for a meal.

·         Any Other Business

None

·          

·         Next Meeting

Tuesday, 24th July.

April 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:25 by Gill Morrell


March 2018

posted 24 Sep 2019, 03:25 by Gill Morrell   [ updated 30 Sep 2019, 07:47 ]

Committee Meeting – 20th March 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Heidi Jepson

Val Johnston
Gill Morrell
Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

 

Apologies:       Pat Tough

 

                       

Copy:              Gwen Mann

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                GM

Matters arising from last meeting – Walter Duckworth owns the quarry.
Shawfield Stones – gates need looking at.

 

·         Secretary’s Report

48 members up to now.

·         Treasurer’s Report

£425 taken in membership fees, £11 raffles and £10 key.  Spent £100 affiliation fee and £40 sandwiches for AGM.  In credit this year by £306.

·         Website

62 hits in the last month, 55 UK, 4 USA, 1 Germany, 1 Mexico and 1 Somalia.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Northdene Drive – Pat, Irene and Gill went to meet with Trevor Mayne of Rochbury Close.  It was a very good meeting and they explained that nothing was going to change.

Following Julie Simpson’s comments, Irene had written to Mark Weston at BHS about the legalities of riding on a footpath.  No response to date.

Pat had received a letter from Julie Simpson asking for a meeting on 4th April at Green Lane, BB, IP and PT are going to go.

Nigel Morrell had spoken to Julie Simpson about the gateway at Black Dad Farm and she agrees that it needs work doing as soon as possible.  Jonathan Cryer is going to do the work.


 

·         Bury Rights of Way


Barratt Houses are building 273 houses on the old Tetrosyl site. IP has spoken to David Chadwick because the bridleway is labelled incorrectly as a BOAT.

IP reported that there is a ditch blocked on the “Drains” at Cobb House Nabb and its overflowing onto the bridleway.  IP has emailed Lancashire Council, no response but she will follow up.                                                                                                             IP

IP and LT attended the Federation Meeting – not many people were there, IP gave a brief update on the meeting.

Social

26th Mar – Nicky Marr ex mounted policewoman and police horse trainer.  Doesn’t need any equipment

Andrew Kelly is speaking on 30th April – 2026 and all that!  Will talk about the importance of 2026 and the definitive map.

May is the rendezvous ride

July – quiz

9th Sept – Treasure Hunt

·         Rendezvous Ride

Put posters up in livery yards.

Refreshments – Heidi will visit the Company Shop to see what they have,

Lord Lieutenant of Manchester is presenting the rosettes.  As its BHS Ride UK Month, they will provide us with platinum rosettes.

·         Any Other Business

IP is going to write a newsletter to send out to all members.

 

Next Meeting

Tuesday, 24th April.

February 2018

posted 1 Apr 2018, 02:17 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting – 20th February 2018

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Heidi Jepson

Val Johnston
Gill Morrell
Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

                        Pat Tough

 

                       

Copy:              Gwen Mann

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes ok to be published on website.                                                                GM

 

·         Secretary’s Report

37 members up to now.

·         Treasurer’s Report

£350 taken in membership fees.  £100 spent on affiliation fee.

·         Website

No report

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Rochdale rights of way meeting was cancelled and has not yet been re-schedule.

Northdene Drive evidence has been given to Ian Trickett

BB has reported the gateway at Black Dads farm as it is now very dangerous.

IP had received a complaint about horse poo on Heap Road.  It was agreed that if anyone complained to us that we should tell them to contact the local livery yard owners.

BB to check out the gates on Shawfield Stones and report.

·         Bury Rights of Way


Val is going to fid out who owns Castlefield Quarry.                                                        VJ

A clip has come off one of the gates at Dunham.  IP to check it out.                             IP



 

·         Rendezvous Ride

The BHS have agreed to insure the ride.

First aid has been arranged by Alan Rawson.

The Lane Head fishing club have agreed to let us use their chemical toilet.
LT agreed to bring hers too.                                                                                  LT

It was agreed to charge £12 entry fee including refreshments.  IP is going to try to meet with Chris Peat to discuss.

Rides – from Bury – Nabbs Wife – Shawfield Stones, then back down Woodhouse Lane and through Millcroft.

Local Lobden & Cowm? – Hayley has agreed to lead.

Rosettes are approximately £1 each.

·         Social

26th Feb – Gill is going to see if Gemma Mullins can do her side-saddle talk.                GM
26th Mar – Nicky Marr ex mounted policewoman and police horse trainer.

IP had not heard anything back from Andrew Kelly.

May is the rendezvous ride

July – quiz

9th Sept – Treasure Hunt

·         Any Other Business

IP reported that Rossendale Council are re-writing their plan and may designate land for wind development.  IP is going to stay in contact with the group in case they want to put any near bridleways.  It was agreed that we would only object on this basis.

 

·         Next Meeting

Tuesday, 20th March.

January 2018

posted 1 Apr 2018, 02:17 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting – 16th January 2018

 

Present:           Heidi Jepson

Val Johnston
Irene Pope

                        Lesley Tierney

                        Pat Tough

 

                       

Apologies from Barbara Brown

                         Gwen Mann

                          Gill Morell

 

           

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting


 

·         Secretary’s Report
No report
.

·         Treasurer’s Report
No report


·         Website

No report

Rochdale Rights of Way  

 

      Northdene Drive DMMO : GM had requested by e-mail a meeting with Julie Simpson about the Northdene Drive claim, with the intention of handing in the paperwork for the claim and discussing various issues that have arisen. Nothing has been heard from Julie Simpson in reply to this request.

It was therefore decided to hand in the paperwork for this claim at the Rochdale ROW meeting on 25th January 2018. IP and PT are meeting on 24th January to complete the paperwork for the claim by adding the submission date.

 

        PT and IP are to attend the Rochdale ROW meeting on 25th January 2018.GM?

 

        PT said there is a tree coming down across Woodtop which shoud be felled before it falls down completely and damages the path. PT will inform RMBC.

 

Bury Rights of Way

 

        IP and LT informed the committee that there is no news yet concerning the upgrade claim for Elton Reservoir. David Chadwick has written his report and passed it to his line manager and we believe it is waiting to go to the legal department. We were told that further news concerning this claim will be given to us at the next LAF meeting in April 2018.

 

         IP and LT attended the Bury LAF meeting on 10th January 2018.Information was given concerning the ROW budget for 2018: £20,000 for footpaths and £4,000 for bridleways. This money covers maintenance as well as advertising and legal fees for DMMOs.

 

        IP produced a map showing proposed routes for upgrading to bridleway status in the Tottington, Hawkshaw and Holcombe areas of Bury. The map shows how they link in to existing routes. The evidence for these routes is mainly historical.

 

         One of the proposed routes crosses Old Kays Country Park between Turton Road and Holcombe Road near Tottington. Bury Council own most of the proposed route. IP has requested that BMBC dedicate the route, which is presently a footpath, as a bridleway. As part of the proposed route is unusable at present BMBC has suggested it might be possible to divert part of the route northwards to come out onto Holly Mount Road. A problem with this is the need to replace a footbridge across a stream at a cost of £30,000. A site visit has been suggested.

 

           Bridleway 5RAM at the foot of Holcombe Hill that runs to the north of the rifle range has been severely eroded where Red Brook crosses the line .BMBC have put up warning signs rather than close the route. The whole section of the moor is slipping downhill. It is not possible to divert the route because the area is an SSSI. The cost of repairs will be greater than the total ROW budget for 2018.

 

           FORBA have two upgrade claims around Buckhurst. Information on Lancashire County Council’s ROW website shows the progress of these claims.

            Claim 804-540 (Buckhurst School to Nangreaves) – 22/10/2014 LCC made the order which produced one statutory objection to the claim.

             Claim 804-547 (Sale’s Lane and the route past Lark Mount) -24/04/2016 LCC made the order and there were no statutory objections.

Both these claims need confirmation.

 

National Federation of Bridleways Associations

 

Next meetings for 2018:    12th March at The Packhorse, 4th June (venue to be decided) and 12th November ( venue to be decided)

 

Rendezvous Ride  27th May 2018:

 

            The ride from Lanehead will probably be from Lanehead through Healey Dell past Lobden Golf Course and back through Whitworth to Lanehead.

 

             Insurance for the event needs to be investigated. Suggested approaching BHS but whether through FORBA or RBBA needs deciding. IP to e-mail Chris Peat about this.

 

              It has been suggested that we apply for a Township Grant in conjunction with Rooley Moor Neighbourhood Forum to cover costs for the event. IP to speak to GM about the answers to some questions on the form.

 

              Costs: First Aid cover already been arranged with Ian Parry Emergency Training

                          £90.

                          Toilets – would a chemical toilet in a horsebox suffice? Otherwise cost for 2

                          toilets £240

 

           IP to liase with Alan Rawsterne and Chris Peat.

 

 

           Possible displays: RBBA a display about the Mary Towneley Loop

                                          Farrier making shoes?

                                          Pastures New – rehabilitating ex-racehorses.

                                          Saddler?

 

Social Calendar

 

29th January   AGM

 

26th February  Andrew Kelly  MA Rights of Way  “2026 and all that”

 

26th March      Nicky Marr   ex-police horse trainer/mounted police woman

 

27th May       NFBA  Rendezvous Ride

 

July or August     Treasure Hunt

 

September or October    Talk on side saddle riding

 

26th November   Xmas meal

 

 

Ellen Shaw

 

Ellen has come to the end of her work for the BHS on Road Safety and she has kindly offered to help us in our work.

We would be very pleased for her to help us with the legal side of our DMMOs.

 

BB to contact her?

 

Digital Mapping

 

RBBA have use of Memory Map for digital mapping using the BHS Licence.

Routes in Bury have been added to the BHS website “Mapmyhack”.

Routes in the Rochdale part of our area need adding. PT is to come and plot the routes she knows in the Bamford area.

Norden area?

If a link to “Mapmyhack” is put on our website people can then find out where to ride.

 

                         http://www.bhsaccess.org.uk/dobbin/MapMyHack.php

 

 

IP has added proposed and submitted DMMOs in the Bury area to the BHS website “Project 2016” Only routes claimed using historical evidence are recorded on this site.

A link to “Project 2026” could be added to our website. The password is 2026.

 

                       http://www.bhsaccess.org.uk/dobbin/Project2026.php

 

AOB

 

LT suggested committee meetings started at 7.30pm instead of 8pm.

A vote was taken and the change was agreed by all.

 

Next committee meeting

 

20th February 2018 at 7.30pm at The Packhorse.

1-10 of 10