Constitution‎ > ‎Committee Meetings‎ > ‎

2014 Committee Meetings


November 2014

posted 24 Mar 2016, 06:46 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting –  20th November 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

                        Emma Metcalfe

                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon

                        Lesley Tierney

                       
Apologies:       Gwen Mann

 

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

Barbara had emailed Mick Balls but no reply todate.

Gill had had a meeting with Dr Tudor at Black Dad’s Farm.  The path from the gate has now been widened.  We need to get two signs to keep to the path and only ride in walk on the grass verge if your horse is slipping.                                               BB

·         Secretary’s Report

Barbara reported that we now had over 200 likes on our Facebook page.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Gill reported that we had received £2,062.52 from the Council for the recent bridleway improvements.

·         Website  

138 hits, 133 UK, 2 Netherlands, 1 Hungary, 1 Phillipines and 1 USA.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Joan had received a call that the key had been removed from Ashworth Concessionary, it has now been put back on.  JS will sort out another chain.  Joan had met Clive Houghton at Emma’s and discussed where to put the stone down and will sort out the drainage.  The cost will be £400-£500.


·         Bury Rights of Way


Lesley has set up a Facebook page for Ainsworth Riders.  It was proposed to arrange a meeting in Ainsworth in the new year.

LT reported that she had recently ridden down a path which was overgrown and had household items dumped on it.  She was going to investigate to see if we could get young offenders or Groundwork to do some clearing up on it.  Emma stated that Rochdale & Bury Groundwork had merged.

·         Bury Bridleways Strategy

Lesley had pencilled in paths for the Ainsworth area and given the maps to someone else for the Tottington and Pilsworth areas which will all be copied onto the main map.  Nothing back yet.

·         Social

Monday – Gwen to get flowers for Carol at the Pack Horse.  Any raffle prizes would be welcome.

It was agreed to have less speakers in 2015 and possible arrange some rides which could be advertised on Facebook and website.

·         Any Other Business

Bury – LAF
– Irene had walked Ainsworth Hall Road with David Chadwick on 5th November to show him the upgrade which we want.  Graham Smith had collected evidence for Brinks lane.  This is progressing.

New Contact at Rochdale – Irene gave details of a new Corporate Enforcement Officer at Rochdale Council.  Terry.whittaker@rochdale.gov.uk and his telephone number is 01706 922092.

Windfarm – Irene thanked everyone for their help with the survey and economics report.  Both have been sent to the Planning Department and all Councillors.

They are now looking into an alternative bridleway.  No decision will be taken until after Christmas.

Taylor Park – Gill reported that as part of next year’s Township in Bloom Taylor Park had had a lot of work done and someone had spoken to Nigel about concerns about horses using the new paths.  Gill to set up a meeting to discuss improvements to the existing bridleway which is impassable so that riders wouldn’t have to use Taylor Park.

  GM


Next Meeting – Mid-January, to be arranged.

October 2014

posted 24 Mar 2016, 06:45 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting –  16th October 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

                        Emma Metcalfe

                        Gwen Mann

                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                       

                                               

Apologies:       Joan Snowdon

                        Lesley Tierney

                       

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

Gill has got 4 gate catches to give to farmers on any difficult gates.  First one to be given for the gate at the end of Dairy House Farm’s lane.

·         Secretary’s Report

Nothing to report.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Nothing to report due to illness.

·         Website  

No report due to illness.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Gwen had attended the Rights of Way meeting.  Someone had already reported the gates at Shawfield Stones.  BB to email Mick Balls about Woodtop and signs for Lea Holme.  Councillor Sullivan asked about two bridleways at the meeting, one behind the cricket club and the other across fields to Jowkin Lane.

·         Bury Rights of Way


Irene had attended the LAF (Local Access Forum).  Elton Reservoir bridleway 111 now has new gates instead of stiles.  She is going to try for grants to improve the surface, this would be part of the Ainsworth Loop.

The path from the Dickey Bird Estate to Chesham Park has now been cleared.  The Council will get in touch with the owner who has recently opened a livery yard so may be amenable.

Gordon from Horse Bits has submitted evidence for Ainsworth Hall Road.  No progress as yet.

·         Bury Bridleways Strategy

Irene stated that Lesley had pencilled in paths for the Ainsworth area and given the maps to someone else for the Tottington and Pilsworth areas which will all be copied onto the main map.  There is a need to review the Definitive Map, IP offered to help.

·         Social

October – No speaker available.  Chat evening.

November – It was agreed to have a meal.  Suggested pass the parcel, call my bluff, re-write the 12 Days of Christmas, Pin the Tail on the Donkey.  Raffle.

·         Any Other Business

Windfarm
– EM said there was a meeting for commoners on 22nd October at The Riverside in Whitworth.  Peel Holdings plans are changing.

Gill is meeting with Dr Tudor at Black Dad’s on 30th October.


Next Meeting – 20th October at Emma’s.

September 2014

posted 24 Mar 2016, 06:43 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting –  25th September 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

                        Emma Metcalfe

                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon
                        Lesley Tierney

                                               

Apologies:       Gwen Mann

June Timperley

                        Margaret Varley

Barbara advised the Committee that June and Margaret were resigning from the committee for next year.
                       

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

Gwen had spoken to John Oliver on the telephone – remove the point from future minutes.

It was agreed to invite Vicky Oliver to speak at the October meeting – Equissage.

·         Secretary’s Report

Nothing to report.

·         Treasurer’s Report

The Council have agreed to release the full amount of £2,062 for the bridleway improvements carried out earlier this year but need a further invoice for £47.50.  Gill advised that some gate latches had been ordered totalling £47.50.  BB to forward email containing the pictures to Joan.                                                                 BB

It was agreed that Gill should ask Clive Haughton to get some stone to put on the wet parts of Emma’s path.  Contact Joan when he’s doing the work so that it goes in the right place.

·         Website  

99 hits, including international from Canada, California, Missouri Mexico.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Next Rights of Way meeting next Tuesday, 30th September. JS and GM are attending.  Things to raise are gates at Shawfield Stones, Bridleway sign pointing to Lea Holme and an update on Woodtop.  BB to email Mick Balls and copy in Jim Gartside.


·         Bury Rights of Way


No update on Ainsworth.  IP had spoken to Graham Smith who hasn’t had many evidence forms.  May pick up over the winter period.

Bury Bridleway Strategy – next meeting 1st October.  LT has a copy of the definitive map and has marked some routes on it.

Dunham – gate near Castle Hill Road.  IP had found a long handle for £6, the landowner is going to fit it.

Buckhurst – no update.

 

·         Social

September – open forum.

October – Gill to speak to Vicky Oliver about a talk on Equissage.

November – It was agreed to have a meal.  People to book and pay on the night.  Minimal organisation.

·         Any Other Business

Windfarm
– IP read through the objection letter that her and Joan have put together.  Individuals also need to write in.


Next Meeting – 16th October at Emma’s.

August 2014

posted 24 Mar 2016, 06:41 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting –  14th August 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

                        Gwen Mann

                        Emma Metcalfe

                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon
                        Lesley Tierney

                                               

                         

 

Apologies:       June Timperley

                        Margaret Varley
                       

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

C/F Gill M to invite John Oliver to a meeting re upgrade of footpath in Norden.
GM had given some locks and keys to Bev O’Connor.  A £30 donation received.
GM still to contact Dee re a western talk for October meeting.  Gill reported that Vicky Oliver could do a talk if Dee isn’t available.

·         Secretary’s Report

Nothing to report.

·         Treasurer’s Report

The accounts had been updated, this year we are £2899 up but a lot of it was the donation from Birtle Group.  Not much income from raffles as we haven’t held many.

·         Website  

109 hits, average 1.5 minutes and looking at two pages.  Still getting international hits.  Gill needs to change description of Pastures New on website to racehorse rehabilitation.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Shawfield gates still needs to be raised.
Bev O’Connor is dealing with the position of the horse stile at the end of Joy Street.

Woodtop – No response from Mick Balls.  EM advised Gwen to email him rather than ring and copy Jim Gartside in.  That way they have to respond.  GR had asked people to sign maps at the last meeting.

Bridleway signs had gone up at the bottom of Heap Road but still none at the end of Lea Holme track.


Bury Rights of Way


Gorsey Bank Quarry – motorbike trials held in the quarry.  Signs have been put up to warn against riding bikes on bridleways  A van parkiong up and unloading bikes has been reported to the Council.

Ainsworth Loop – no update.

Bury Bridleways Strategy – involved other user groups and Chris Peat.  A map is being circulated.

Castle Hill quarry – IP is going to try to find out what is going on,           IP

 

·         Social

IP suggested trying to organise a trip to see the Spanish riding School in Scheffield at the end of October to 2nd November, ticket prices are £22-£66.  Will be raised at the meeting on 28th July to see if anyone is interested.

18th August  - Pastures New. – It was agreed to split takings from the raffle with the charity.

September – open forum.

October – Gwen to talk to Dee to see if she is available for Western talk.          GM

November – Party night.

·         Any Other Business

Gate off at highfield has now been put back on.

A map of places EM used to ride has been passed to Chris Peat.

Windfarm meeting at the Town Hall.  Councillors could speak.



Next Meeting – 25th September at Emma’s.

July 2014

posted 24 Mar 2016, 06:38 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association

Committee Meeting –  23rd June 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

                        Gwen Mann

                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon

                                               

                        Chris Peat, Cosi Towneley + 2

 

Apologies:       Emma Metcalfe, Lesley Tierney, Margaret Varley, June Timperley

Prior to the Committee Meeting, a discussion took place with FORBA members, about the extension to Scout Moor and the actions we could take regarding it.  Chris Peat will issue the actions agreed.

                       

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

C/F Gill M to invite John Oliver to a meeting re upgrade of footpath in Norden..
BB confirmed that Lesley had booked Pastures New for August meeting.

·         Secretary’s Report

BB reported that we no further members during the month but new people joining the Facebook Group all the time.

BB passed the feedback form for Rochdale Council to GM to complete the financial section and attach the invoices.                                                                            GM

·         Treasurer’s Report

No report due to Treasurer being very busy during the month.

·         Website  

No report due to Treasurer being very busy during the month.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

ROW meeting 24th June at 6.00 pm.  No-one attended.  Points to carry forward to next meeting:
Gates at Shawfield Stones – Gwen to take to ROW meeting.                            GM
Houses being built near St. Annes Academy.  Gwen to take to ROW meeting. GM

Windfarm – see above.

Woodtop – GM had left message for Mick Balls.  No response                          GM



·         Bury Rights of Way


Buckhurst – map not accompanied by field book, CP is trying to obtain this.  This has delayed the upgrade process.

Ainsworth Loop – No evidence forms received.

Lowes Farm – The planning application for new houses has been withdrawn, David Chadwick thinks it will be re-submitted.

IP attended Bury LEF meeting.  Bury want a map of “wants” to link up bridleways for the Improvement Plan.

·         Social

IP suggested trying to organise a trip to see the Spanish riding School in Scheffield at the end of October to 2nd November, ticket prices are £22-£66.  Will be raised at the meeting on 28th July to see if anyone is interested.

18th August  - Pastures New.                                                       

September – open forum.

October – Gwen to talk to Dee to see if she is available for Western talk.          GM

November – Party night.

·         Any Other Business

Gwen had received a phone call from Bev O’Connor about the position of the Tiger Trap at the end of Joy Street next to Healey Hotel.  GM to raise with Mick Balls.

Windfarm – It was agreed that our group should go down the objection route, and it was suggested a letter or email be sent to our MP’s and Councillors.

Two bridleway gates have been ordered to go into bridleway 110/111 at Elton Reservoir.

Path at Chesham Wood/Dicky Bird Estate – landowner has no objection so this is going ahead.

Suggested date for committee ride – 10th August – Cowm, weather permitting.

Next Meeting – 14th July 2014 – at Emma’s (to be confirmed).

June 2014

posted 14 Aug 2014, 11:17 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association   [ updated 24 Mar 2016, 06:40 ]

Committee Meeting –  23rd June 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

                        Gwen Mann

                        Emma Metcalfe
                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon

                        Lesley Tierney

                        June Timperley

                        Margaret Varley

                       

                       

Apologies:       Gill Morrell

                       

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

BB tried to contact Gill Ridings about Woodtop, no response.
Gill M to invite John Oliver to a meeting re upgrade of footpath in Norden..

·         Secretary’s Report

BB reported that we now had 85 members and the Facebook Group and Page were attracting more people weekly.

·         Treasurer’s Report

No report due to Treasurer being unable to attend meeting...

·         Website  

No report due to Treasurer being unable to attend meeting.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

ROW meeting 24th June at 6.00 pm.
Gates at Shawfield Stones – Gwen to take to ROW meeting.                            GM
Houses being built near St. Annes Academy.  Gwen to take to ROW meeting. GM

Windfarm – no planning application submitted yet.  Lots of people turned up for the demonstration.

Woodtop – GM to ring Gill Ridings/Mick Balls for update.                                   GM

Emma stated that they had had lots of motorbikes going past on their lane so be aware when riding up there.



·         Bury Rights of Way


Notices at Buckhurst had been posted for a 2nd time.  48 hours later they had all disappeared again.

Ainsworth Loop – LEF meeting on 25th June.  No update.

Dunham – “No Motorbike” notices have been put up.

Lowes Farm – Houses to be built on old landfill site next to bridleways.  David Chadwick had visited and will try to schedule some work to clear the bridleway by scraping mud and cutting back.  He can’t do anything about the drainage.

IP suggested sending a letter.  IP to draft and send to BB for distribution to the Committee.                                                                                               IP

IP had an agenda for the Bury Local Access Forum, point 5 is “ROW Improvement Plan Bury Bridleways Strategy” awaiting update on what this is.

·         Social

June – Helen Grundy - Alpenhorn, we should have a collection for air ambulance or mountain rescue.

28th July – Fire Service

18th August  - Lesley to see if Pastures New can do a talk.                                 LT

September – open forum.

October – Gwen to talk to Dee to see if she is available for Western talk.          GM

November – Party night.

·         Any Other Business

Gwen raised an issue with a member taking a non-member through Greenbooth Concessionary and none of them wearing any hi viz.  Gill M to put on website that anyone infringing the rules in this way will not have their key renewed when the locks are changed.  BB to draft a letter and put something on Facebook.        G Morrell/BB

Suggested date for committee ride – 10th August – Cowm, weather permitting.

Next Meeting – 17th July 2014 – at Gill Morrell’s.

May 2014

posted 23 Jul 2014, 12:30 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association   [ updated 23 Jul 2014, 12:31 ]

Committee Meeting – 15th May 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Gwen Mann

                        Emma Metcalfe
                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon

                        Lesley Tierney

                       

                       

Apologies:       Val Johnson

June Timperley
            Margaret Varley

                       

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

None.

·         Secretary’s Report

BB reported that we now had 82 members and the Facebook Group and Page were attracting more people weekly.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Contractors had been paid, needs some stone putting down on Emma’s track.  No formal report due to broken pc..

·         Website  

No report due to broken PC.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Rochdale have found their Definitive Map.

Gate at Shawfield Stones is very difficult to open.

John Oliver wants the path behind Norden Library upgrading.  GM to invite him to next meeting.                                                                                                  GMorrell

Windfarm – no progress.  Planning application not yet submitted.  Protest meeting 10.30 am at cattle grid on Rooley Moor Road on Sunday, 25th May.

Woodtop – Gwen has left message for GR and asked if she would contact JS or GM to have a meeting.  Gwen has sent her maps direct to the council.

BB to contact GR by Facebook to see if everyone who needed a new map has been given one.


·         Bury Rights of Way


No update on Buckhurst and no further notices have been put up.  Waiting for Chris Peat to speak to the legal department.

Ainsworth Loop - Gordon from Horse Bits has put in a claim for Ainsworth Hall Road last week.  Graham Smith has given evidence forms out and someone else has 15 on the go.

Dunham – Mrs Tyrer has spoken to Irene about a problem with motor bikes.  Lancashire Council signs are being put up.  It was agreed to fund a different fastener for small gate at the end of the lane, a place in Burnley have some.

The path at Lowes Farm is in a really bad condition due to dumped soil – IP has reported to Bury Council.

·         Social

Gwen has spoken to Dee – she will do a talk on western riding – check out if she can do 28th October.                                                                                        Gwen

Gwen has bought some raffle tickets.

Speaker for next meeting needs a projector and laptop – IP will bring one.        IP

June – Alpenhorn, we should have a collection for air ambulance or mountain rescue.


·         Any Other Business

IP asked if we were doing anything during the summer.  A ride was suggested.  BB will try to put a treasure hunt together.

Gwen asked who the owner of Dr Dam was – no-one knows.


Next Meeting – 26thJune 2014 – at Emma’s (Rough Lea Farm)


April 2014

posted 23 Jul 2014, 12:28 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association   [ updated 23 Jul 2014, 12:30 ]

Committee Meeting – 10th April 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Gwen Mann

                        Emma Metcalfe
                        Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon

                        Lesley Tierney

                       

                       

Apologies:       Val Johnson

June Timperley
            Margaret Varley

                       

 

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

Lesley to check if Racehorse Rehabilitation can do April Meeting.  If not, we’ll have to think of something else.

·         Secretary’s Report

BB reported, 79 so far this year which is more than the last few years in total.  Facebook page has been created and has received 73 “Likes” and the group is attracting more members.  Also a small article going into Streetwise Magazine giving details of next three meetings.

·         Treasurer’s Report

Cheques ready to go to Contractors for work done on Norden bridleways, then we can claim the money back from the Council.  Gill M to speak to Clive about putting some road planings down on Emma’s track but not near Ashworth Road.  Apart from that an additional £30 paid in from new members.

·         Website  

169 hits, 144 new, 25% returning visitors… still getting lots of international visitors.

·         Rochdale Rights of Way

GM didn’t attend meeting due to illness.  The next meeting is in June.

Rochdale has no Definitive Map, Gwen to ring Byways and Bridleways Trust for advice.  Also look at www.rowway.co.uk

John Oliver wants the path behind Norden Library upgrading.  GM to invite him to next meeting.                                                                                                  GMorrell


·         Bury Rights of Way


No update on Ainsworth apart from contacts and possibly 30 evidence forms could be completed via a farrier.

Chris Peat put up 6 notices at Sales Lane and around Buckhurst.  They went up on a Tuesday and by Thursday 4 out of 6 had gone.  IP has spoken with land owners and is now awaiting Chris Peat to let her know when to put notices back up.

·         Windfarm -

JS had put a letter together and asked for feedback.  Gill to add her bit about safety and pass back to Joan.

·         Woodtop

BB has copies of the map.  GMann to collect and give to Gill Ridings.  In view of Lynne Cramb’s comments about landowners having to maintain a dedicated route we need to go back to the evidence form route.  It was suggested writing a letter on Gill’s behalf to give persmission for someone else to go forward with this upgrade.

Social

April – ? to be confirmed
May – Jackie Lloyd – endurance rider
June – Alpenhorn
July – (Emma fire service)
August – Quiz
September – Forum
October – ?
November – end of year party – buffet/raffle (add a bit on price for raffle)



Next Meeting – 15th May 2014 – at Emma’s (Rough Lea Farm)


March 2014

posted 23 Jul 2014, 12:27 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association   [ updated 23 Jul 2014, 12:27 ]

Sorry have lost these currently

February 2014

posted 7 Apr 2014, 11:46 by Rochdale & Bury Bridleways Association   [ updated 10 Apr 2014, 11:15 ]

Committee Meeting – 13th February 2014

 

Present:           Barbara Brown

                        Val Johnston

Emma Metcalfe
            Gill Morrell

                        Irene Pope

                        Joan Snowdon

                        Lesley Tierney

                        June Timperley

                        Margaret Varley

 

                        Hayley Oliver (part)

 

Apologies:       Gwen Mann

                       

 

Hayley Oliver joined us at the start of the meeting to outline the concerns Lane Head based riders have about Coronation Power’s plans to put 17 windmills on Rooley Moor.  She is going to get evidence forms filled in for various tracks over the moors which have been ridden for years.  Once the extent of the plans are known we will be in a better position to help.

 

·         Minutes of Previous Meeting

The minutes of the previous meeting were passed.  GM to post onto website   GM

·         Matters Arising

We can’t do the work planned at the back of Lea Holme, use the money to do the track away from Emma Metcalfe’s instead.  Gwen to speak to Tia from United Utilities.  Barbara to speak to Roger to get Clive to take a look at it.  The cost must be the same.

·         Secretary’s Report

We have 54 members so far this year which is a massive improvement on previous years.  £575 in membership fees so far.  We also have 120 members of our Facebook Group.
BB to send out the rules of riding in the concessionaries as a reminder. BB

·         Treasurer’s Report

Only differences since AGM are £575 in membership and £45 out for sandwiches and £6 out for stamps.

·         Website  

166 hits.  International 6 Brazil, 3 USA, 2 Nigeria, 2 Argentina, 1 Chile and 2 from the Netherlands.


·         Rochdale Rights of Way

Nothing to report.

 

BB to follow up signs for Heap Road and Lea Holme and copy Jim Gartside in email.

IP reported that Marilyn Jackson had the evidence for the path down the side of Plumpton Hall but is reluctant to submit it because the house is for sale and doesn’t want to jeopardise anything for the them.

·         Bury Rights of Way

Looks like Lancashire Council have started looking at the Buckhurst issue as Chris Peat had received an email from them.

The bridge at Prettywood has been lost as there were no bridleways available to link up.

There is a fence across a bridleway at Broadoak (Cuckoo Lane) and the gap left is not wide enough for horses.


No progress on Lowes Farm.

Bury Local Access Forum,  IP is going to go for a path at Elton Reservoir.

IP and LT outlined their plans for getting paths open in Ainsworth.  BB to copy evidence forms and maps.                                                                       BB

·         Social

February meeting – Heather Hardy.  JT to check that she has been contacted.

Joan to try and get someone to talk about pasture management at March meeting.  VJ to ask Jennifer Greenhalgh if she knows anyone.

April – Open Forum
May – (Emma to arrange fire service or endurance rider)
June – Alpenhorn
July – (Emma fire service or endurance rider)
August – Quiz
September – Forum
October – Racehorse Rehabilitation
November – end of year party – buffet/raffle (add a bit on price for raffle)

Trip to Southport – 6th April.  Transport £60 per horse.

Next Meeting – 20th March 2014 – at Emma’s (Rough Lea Farm)



1-10 of 11